Quantcast

Strange Error - Caught exception undefined !

Strange Error - Caught exception undefined !

team.remedy@libero.it
Hi All,

I got the error message "Caught exception undefined: undefined - TypeError:
Object doesn't support this property or method... AT: Undefined"
when I tried to use my browser ' Microsoft InternetExplorer 7'. However, the
error message does not occur when I useMozilla Firefox browser.

Could someone help me out please. (please please !)
Peter

Mid Tier Version 7.1.00 Patch 007 200904060530
Web Server Information Apache Tomcat/5.5.25
Operating System Name Windows 2003
Java Version 1.6.0_23

Definition Change Check Interval(Seconds) 3600
Session Timeout (Minutes) 90

Re: Strange Error - Caught exception undefined !

Rajesh N
I have seen this in my version also that 6.3
And it got foxed once I reseted the IE setting to default.
Ne ways this was just a workaround

With Best Regards

Rajesh